About Me

My photo
Working my dream job, teaching 1st Grade!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Welcome Letter

Dear Fantastic First Grader,

Welcome to first grade!!! I am so excited for you to be a part of my class. I can’t wait to meet you on “Meet Your New Teacher Day”, Friday August 26th between 1:00PM and 2:00PM.  At this time you’ll be able to stop in to visit your new classroom and say hello.
We are going to have a terrific year!  Some of the exciting themes that we will be exploring this year are: insects, Endangered Species, families around the world, plants, fairy tales, and weather. 
If you have any questions before we meet, please feel free to e-mail me at eyork@sau16.org


      If you are not able to attend “Meet Your New Teacher Day”, please send a note with your child on the first day of school (8/29) letting me know the following information regarding the first few days of school:
      Will your child be getting a snack drink (chocolate milk, white milk, apple juice, or orange juice)?
      How will your child be getting home (bus # or who will be picking them up at school)?

      Will your child be bringing a lunch, or will they have hot lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment